What if your child were using an iOS device?
Actually, Apple has been dedicated to making parental control solutions these years. It develops several default features on iOS device to help parents to monitor their children's activities. And there is an build-in app called Find My Friends, which enables to track your friends or family member's location. With several simple steps, you can track your child's real time location on your own iOS device.
- To start with, open Find My Friends on your own device, sign in with your credentials. Allow this app to push notifications to you if needed.
- Tap Add button on the right top corner, you will be asked to send add request, you can add it through your contacts or via Air Drop.
- On your child device, of course, you need to accept the request to share the location.
- To make sure that they are sharing their location with you, go to their app's setting and enable the option of "Share my location".
- Now you can check on your own device if you are able to access their locations, tap on their profile to check.
- Of course, you can also set a GEO Fencing for them, you will receive notification when they left the zone.
What if your child were using an Android device?
PanSpy, a professional monitoring solution provider specializing in tracking and monitoring tools for smartphone users, helps you get access to Contacts, Calls, Text messages, location, photos, and multiple social apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Line, Kik, Tinder, Hangouts etc. With this ultimate
parental control solution, you can remotely track your child's location via their Android device. And here's only three simple teps on how to make it: